October 13, 2023

Give Thanks to the Lord!

I will give thanks to You, O Lord, 
with all my heart; I will declare 
all your wondrous deeds.
PSALM 9:2



Father in heaven, You are truly full of all wondrous deeds. Thank You so much for all the works and business blessings that You keep pouring into my lap. 

With a heart of praise and thanksgiving, I give you back all the glory and honor in Jesus Name. I will declare your wondrous deeds all the days of my life. In your hands, you have enriched me in every way, always making my joy full and complete. May you continue to shower us with your infinite and abundant resources that can truly raise us up to higher grounds.

In a very special way, I humbly pray and intercede for all those who are still not appreciative of Your wondrous deeds and works done in them. May they see the light of truth that all things come from You through Christ. What they have are all manifestations of Your love for them and at any given time, You can take this away from them.

May the abundance of Your wondrous works increase in me so that I may again enjoy back the greatness of Your glory. With so much gratitude and thanksgiving, I humly ask and pray for all these in Jesus Name. Amen.