February 5, 2012

THAT IS WHY I CAME OUT


And in the morning, a great while before day, he rose and went out to a lonely place, and there he prayed. And Simon and those who were with him pursued him, and they found him and said to him, "Every one is searching for you." And he said to them, "Let us go on to the next towns, that I may preach there also; for that is why I came out." -- Mark 1:35-38

REFLECTION

Prayer is not just a bunch of words that you utter before the Lord. It is God's way of revealing to you what you must do.

Like Jesus, I usually rise up before the sun rises and it became a habit of mine to read and reflect on God's word. My prayer to the Lord is more of a response to the message or teaching that I have received from Him.

In everything you do, make it a habit to pray to God and lift up to Him all the situations, events and circumstances that is happening to you and for sure, He will reveal what you must do.

Offer praise and thanksgiving for all the good works He has done.

PRAYER

Father in heaven, I offer you praise and thanksgiving each day I rise up early in the morning. My heart and mind is focused on you brought about by the Holy Spirit that dwells within me. I need not speak of the things I am going through today for you already know everything that is happening to me. I just ask and pray for your wisdom so that I may discern what must be done rightfully that would bring glory and honor to you. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.